Thursday, December 30, 2010

Lau-sai

I'll miss these memories.


Today, my mom went meeting up with their friends.
I went there for food.
No, I'm not trying to be mean :)
But yeah, it didn't turn out too good.
Besides the pizza, the other food were normal. EEPS.

We talked alot. But the saddest thing over there was the signal.
It was like shit. I know right?
It's super sad. I stayed there without signal for hours.


LALALALA. I feel like pasting posters all over my toilet and room.
Random much. You must wonder why toilet.
Well well well. Because it's like, un-entertaining.
Yesh, that is me. Being ultimate retarded.

Have you wondered what hurts you the most?
Me? Alot. Tripping, falling, knocking, slipping and hitting myself.
Not to forget cutting myself.
Yeah I get that alot.
Sometimes, I don't know why I'm blogging for.
No, WHO I'm blogging for. LOLS.
But who cares, it's cool.
It's like reading your own story after writing it.
You know all the parts but just love reading it back :)

Haha, I shall re-read my whole blog.
Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment