Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Sparks fly

One of the best guilty pleasures
A secret weapon to them 'depression' 

Oh I can't wait to watch this little bear! They say it's really good.


Sometimes. It doesn't like to go the way we want it to be. We just gotta walk away from the pain before it gets too deep.

Wish I could say the same. 

This year, I wanna be a better singer. LOL, what a lame dream but yeah, it's never too late right? :3 I HOPE SO!! So once again I blog about my love life, It's not that good. Uhuh, I don't know where to begin?! Oh why not from the fact that 'he' just walked away.. without really considering about me. He wants to move on.. and the only way he can do it is to avoid and ignore me. Yes, spare me my life from this monstrosity! Lols, yeah I got that line from Bohemian Rhapsody! I know, fits wells, uhm.. that particular lyric. SO we were basically so close and now we're like strangers again. Ouch right? But yeah, life goes on. Shall put one foot out now. 

Not sure if edible, or just pure colouring. :O

Life's far off too confusing. Why can't we make it simple? I wish.. I could make a difference. 

No comments:

Post a Comment