Saturday, February 09, 2013

Eggs and lunar-tics

So, the eggs DID stand :D 
This is the one I did! 

Mom's. It stood.

Happy Birthday Lennox!



So we both got a haircut. 

It's Chinese New Year's eve. I'm pretty excited! I don't know why I'm such a sucker to all these things. I love being with my family and friends and people I don't get to see often. So on Thursday I got a haircut with my sis. We don't look alike. Not a problem. 

On Monday, something terrible happened to me. As I was walking to a place with my dad. He told me to go first as he wanted to go to the gent's. So I did. I walked up almost half of the escalator 'cuz it was quite empty. As I stopped at a step, this man came up just a step before mine and I could feel a tad of un-easement so I stepped a step higher and he followed me. Strange. I saw his hand kinda doing something at the corners of my eyes and I thought that he was gonna touch me for sure so I turned around and guess what I saw? This fugly man having his iPhone5 right below my skirt in camera mode. To top it of, I was wearing my school uniform. So, I started yelling at him 'WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!' and  he quickly X-ed out the camera mode and went to his messaging and he panicked and proclaim that he was texting his friend I was like MOFO 'I SAW YOU' and he kept denying the fact that he was peeping under my skirt. Needless to say, I was alone. I didn't know what to do. I ran to where my mom was and we made a report. 

So, to all the girls out there. PLEASE BECAREFUL OF PEEPING TOMS AND STAY SAFE WHEN YOU'RE GOING UP THE ESCALATOR. 



No comments:

Post a Comment