Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Surprising Synn-Yi


 Highlight of the day!
Pritheen and Bryan wearing Vee Jane's pants. The best part was them being able to fit in it when Jane can't even fit in them anymore!


 I love them!

 My bear friend.

 
 I'm actually jealous of Pritheen's long, skinny legs.


 Ooooo, work that, girl!



 I got thrown in the pool.
:/

 Honestly, this is the best strawberry shortcake/birthday cake I've had! I got this for my birthday as you all know. Or may not.. But hands down, this is really tasty. The strawberries really compliments the chiffon cake and cream and to top it off, it has mini short breads on the side! Tell me who won't love this? 
You can get this cake at RT Bakery, provided you live near one of their outlets :/

 We managed to surprise the birthday girl!
EUREKAAAA!



 Happy Birthday Dana :)
Through 7 years of being friends, you have stuck by my side through thick and thin and I still remember the times when we skipped our prefect's duty to hide in the bathroom during assembly to talk about my problems. All the time when we hung out, did crazy things in school and we barely had fights even when 'bestfriends tend to fight'. Guess not all best friends fight all the time :P Thanks for being a strong pillar when I was weak, for being a helping hand when I was in need, for when I am too short to reach the tall, for when I needed a shoulder, for being a sister for my soul. I promise to be there for you as much as you were ever there for me or more. 
I'm still counting the years and will always do :)
LOVE YA!


 When people tell me I have fake friends, I tell them no. I don't have fake friends cuz I have my family right here :') I don't know where I'd be without them and I wouldn't be half the person I am without their help, guidance and love. 
Much love and thanks to Vee Vien who planned this surprise and making it a successful one!
________________________________________________________________________

Overall, the whole surprise was a success and it was a great time reuniting with everyone cuz when we hang out, it's usually only with the guys'. Anyways, we had a good swim till the security told us to get out of the pool cuz' we were wearing 'improper' attire.. okay, it IS our fault so I have absolutely no objections for that. Can't wait till finals are over and we can plan a trip to somewhere and have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment