Friday, August 28, 2009

A little boy says HI

OMG! So I was in the car.. Stopping by Friday's night market in TD was a usual thing.. And guess what i saw? Well, I don't mean to call the kid, 'what' but i meant, as in.. who, but I don't know who, so I say what :) Anyways, I saw this little boy who was like, small, cute, holding a stick of fishball! OMG! He was like, munching on it. I was screamin like mad in the car saying OMG! LOOK AT THAT KID! SHIT, HIS SO DAMN CUTE! And my brother started staring at me and was like -----> 0.0 wow? My sister's a mad person over a kid? Haha, anyway, I love kids..
See mei and I were like, taking stupid photos xD We putted our hoodies on and started doing stupid faces? Haha.. look it up on facebook xD She's a drum teacher. :) Cool? YEAP! Love her loads! xD Rick says he want me to sing. Swt. Kinda happy though, just afraid of not hitting the keys really scares me leeh~ xD
Sads to say, I don't remember how to put up links or add stuff to my blog liao.. *sobs* Haha, Well, need helps ! xD So stupid rights? Haha, yeah.. couldn't think of a way to tell you more about me.. xD Sorry
Lame lame lame :X Wish that little kid would say HI to me xD Haha, I'm retarded sorry. xD
Sorry for my lame blog .. Love ya ppl.

1 comment:

  1. lolx..surely u r crazy bout d little boy huh..haha...LOL..a new life for ur blog ..LOL...start all over again..reincarnation..haha..put up a cbox lar..

    ReplyDelete