Friday, October 02, 2009

Motivations! xD

Good news people! I've started blogging again. Bad news is, I forgotten how to put all my followers, cbox and crap in it again. Oh well, like what people say, one step at a time. I wanna thank my dear, DANA for motivating me to blog again. xD I O U. xD So, you guys must be curious wha happened to me? I died. And came back. Haha... not a good joke huh? I bet that later on, I'd be bored again. And stop blogging for awhile. Camwhore! Haha, joking.

So, school is getting lamer- and lamer. Have no idea how'd survive my next 4 years. Haha.. Think I'd fight up to 2A next year? Not a chance. I'm too stupid to. Muahaha... I need Yumey to help me on my blog again. I need back my beautiful followers xD I feel dem bad when i had to delete my old blog. I was inlove with it! Sorry, must be thinking, you're dem wierd! Yes.. Yes i am. Gimme a break pepo! Smile. Haha..

Yuet Nam's gonner kill me. Haha.. xD no offence. Wanna know something funny?? A week ago, I was spring cleaning my room. I trash alot.. (i meant ALOOOOT) I didn't notice my prefects' tie, name tag and badge weren't there. I thought It was in the mess after i clean up. And after i cleaned. And the day when we had to return to school, i noticed i lost those 3. Impossible. 3 things at once? C'mon. I was running late. So I had to go to school empty. I cried. Yes. Lame lame. Ofcourse, Justine had to denda me. (But I haven't pay) OK? Lols! I suffered. xD So, after school, dad helped me find those things, but can't find them. So he called the person who made them!!! Haha.. I bought a tie, a badge and ordered name tag. I waited and waited. I had to wear some lame tag which i had to write my name on for days!!! LOLS! Ok, so today's Friday rights? I Just got my new name tag. And later i went to MV. I took the bag that i brought to Vee's house the pass week and was shaking my legs(for reasons) and something fell.

IT WAS MY LONG LOST BADGE!!!!! I WAS LIKE.. HURRRRAAAY!! WOOT WOOT *The winning dance* xD and dug my bag, found my tie and then my name tag! I showed dad. Ofcuz, he was pissed. Then he was like, aha, i surely know that you'd find it. Now you got 2 sets. xD good la. You owe me 12 bucks. xD I texted Dana right aways! Haha.. Silly, messy, clumsy me! xD The potato. Muahaha.

Dem.. feel dem hyper now! READ READ READ! Link me too. Please leave a comment. (: Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment