Saturday, October 17, 2009

Gives you hell!

Donkey! I'm jumping up and down with Libby and Jay-Jay just now. Dinner was yummy! I'm so full! Hehe.. Had loads of fun. Mum noticed I was quiet.. Yak yak yak.. Rick's at some people's open house. Lame.. So boring. Can someone talk to me already? Hehe.. I'm getting to like my hair now. (:

Marsha's on Playhouse disney == C'mon! Grow! xD Playing Handy Manny games. Will you kill me already? xD It's so colourful! Watching VMA '09. Waiting for dad and mum to finish shower then go mamak with Uncle Patrick! YUMCHA & ROTICANAI! Hehe.. Hope I won't get fat. What the hell is Pink doing? Swinging on a.. Trapeze? Haha.. lame.

I couldn't get my pictures uploaded on FB or blogspot. Bullshit.. Whoops. Badwords. Haha.. I really hate Kanye West. I felt like punching him. Poor Taylor. Such disgrace that he interupted her like that. Leaving poor Taylor speechless and stunned up there. I couldn't stop sneezing. Must've got it from my sister. Wuahaha.

I kinda thought back about what happened between us. I didn't talk ever since just now. Looked gloomy for awhile. And well.. I don't know why. So stupid. Trying not to.. *sighs* I feel dem bad. People trying to cheer me up and I'm tearing myself down! I'm sorry. Lols.. (: My phone's so silent. No one's looking for me. Haha.. Wanna break it apart sometimes. Angers and mood swings.

Slap me if you want (: Wiling to do it. I wanna yum cha la.. Air limau and maggi (: Curry soup! Ice-cream. Haha it's so late dy. Still eat so much. Poor MJ. Miss him. I so wanna see his 'This Is It' vid. R.I.P. Love your music and will always appreciate it. Poor MJ got so much depression in his life. (: No more pain for you now.

God, I have no idea what I'm saying. Well, YUMCHA! Cherios! Janey

No comments:

Post a Comment