Friday, October 16, 2009

Bittersweet (:

I took a deep breath and look at everything around me. Too much to see. Haha.. OMG I have no idea what I'm saying. Lols. Anyway, I'm feeling better though. Thanks to 2 wierdos. Yuet Nam and WJ. (: Made me laugh and smile. I had 2 lollipops and once. Sugar-rush. Hyper and turning upside down. Wore heels that killed my feet. HAHA. Too bad I have no idea what I'm saying now. Well, not just those 2 wierdos. All my friends and I'm LOVING YOU GUYS! Thanks so much sweeties! Haha.. You guys deserve a hug! Dem lame.

So, Meli and I went McD after her lessons. We ordered the Contour Coke set thingy, PURPLES OUT! HELL!! I SO LOVE PURPLE (: Haha.. I'm so wierd. We got the ice-cream. We bought lollipops (: So we walked back. Lame. Chat chat. Laugh. Emo abit. RANDOM.? Haha.. so we reached back and I ripped the wrapper off and well threw it in my mouth. Haha.. And Meli realised, they didn't gave her a spoon for her ice-cream. We walked back. Demit. We kinda dip our lollipops into the ice-cream. It was melting. But it was tasty (: Yum! It's not gross but very nice!

LOLS so, we got back and she had to go for vocal. How about me? So I walked out to the merry-go-round. Sat there.. chatted. Then WJ came. He was asking me if I ate. I told him I did. And he didn't believe me. I kept saying I DID!! I'm fat now! Haha.. so he stayed at my shop and kept me company. He was doing stupiud things to make me laugh. Stupid but thanks. Long story blaaah...

Uncle Patrick's coming home tomorrow!! Hehe.. ages since I saw him. I miss little mischivious(omg, is that how you spell it?) Libby! I bet Jay & Libby're so gonner fight. Not to forget Aunt Yuki (: Gonner get a crispy 50! Haha.. wierdo. SWT. I have no idea what i'm trying to say.

Well, peoples and hunnies. Loves.. Janey(:

No comments:

Post a Comment