Saturday, October 24, 2009

Smudge face.

I have like 2 painful ulsers. Pain. And coughing my lungs out. The whole morning was dreadfully boring. I looked at my Science homework.. Did afew questions then had no idea how to do. Closed my book began facebook-ing. Ouch. Didn't drank water. Ulser's really hurting me. Haha.. Chewed some bubble-gum but i spat it out. Gross and painful. Haha.. So so so bored. Kill me would cha? YN and Melissa at RedBox. Haha.. Nice lu.

I really like the song Heaven Knows. It's very sweet and touching. Hehe.. Crazy me. The whole morning was noisy with my sister around bugging me. But well, she's gone now. With Uncle Patrick. Hehe. Demit thought. I was so boring.

I kept thinking about him. I'm really stupid. But this feeling is so uncontrolable. It's painful. =.= How could he let it go? How? I want to let it go too.! He's fine. I'm not. It's so unfair. Till now stil I couldn't let go? WHY? I really hate myself. I don't know what to say about myself. Thats all..?

I feel so tired. I changed. Alot. Well.. thats all la.. Cherios.

No comments:

Post a Comment