Saturday, October 10, 2009

Act as if I was..

Day 6 Dying.
I chatted with him. It turned out he wanted to say 'HI' to me. But, he saw me looking so down, he was afraid that I'd punch him.=.= SWT. I don't know what to say last night. I was like.. uhm ok? Then we turned out to argue. Then this morning I texted him saying sorry. I don't want anymore troubles. I put smileys. I put 'haha' and stuff but I kinda don't really mean it. I want to.. but I just don't know. I don't wanna make until we couldn't be friends. I'm so lame. I fought with him. I didn't like it. Its painful enough for me to be like that. So I kinda acted. If he finds out. He'd really hate me. Gonner kill me. He'll hate me. I promised him I'd forget. And stop crying. Haih.. Lollipops.. bleak. Life's hard. Living it is harder. I have to stop. But don't know how. RAWR..=.= I give myself a 25%

Omg.. Guitar was awesome today. I was happy the other half of the class. I WAS HAPPY! WAS!!!! Stupid..=.= I wanna die. Something's wrong with me today.. Not just today. Lately.. =.= well, I just don't know .. RAWR. I'm speechless. My parents scolded me. Basically, mum knows. But dad doesn't.. They gave me some scolding. And this morning I woke up.. =.=<----- Like that. I lied on my bed. Thinking so many things. =.=

I thought back about the past. I cried. Tears were rolling down my cheeks. Crazy liao. OMG rights? I promised that I won't. GAWD.. I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY! Just devasted..

I'd blog when I'm free. Maybe at night too. K? Janey.

No comments:

Post a Comment