Saturday, October 31, 2009

Grub killed for you bitches.

Listen up you dem lame bitches! My Halloween is ruin because of you bitches. I don't even know what to put for my tittle. Am so damn pissed. Though I had fun a little with Zuee and Meli. Not with those 2 bitches aside. Talking back about people. We watched ghost movies.. I'm so jealous.. Rick's still at AAR concert.

I'm pretty tired. I felt mad and pissed off. Now feeling better. Waiting for people's reply just.. gets me on my nerves. I'm impatient. More impatient now. I've changed so much. I don't want la.. I don't know what I'm doing sometimes. I don't wanna be like this. I think of him. I'd be upset again.

I feel so noobish. Can't I just make up my mind and forget about he past already?

Forget.

Forget?

Forget!

DO IT!

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!~

Can't.

Just can't do it.

Really can't.

How it hurts. So badly.

I want a hug. I need one. I want a tight sweet hug.

Thats it for tonight.. =.= No mood to blog

No comments:

Post a Comment