Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Pathetic smiles


I looked at my calender. 3/11/2009. Hehe.. 2 days past Sunday.. Hehe.. Lately.. I kinda am more happier. Lols.. Trying to forget it IS kinda hard. I stil got them in me. I have to admit. I get jealous. EASILY! Now. I really hate it. Well.. don't ask more when someone loves you. Appreciate it.

Gaaah.. Exams are coming up. If I really don't pass frigging B.M then HELLO 2K(: I feel so noobish la.. I'm bad in my B.M. Work hard! Gambateh..! I want a hair curler. My hair is ugly. Everytime I washed it and when it becomes dry.. It's gonner be really wavy and ugly. Haha.. Now that I've got a hair straightener I wanna try curler. Hope it'll look nice. I'm planning to get it with my own monthly money. Haha.. Hope that mum wouldn't think that I'm crazy. Besides.. She could use it too(:

So, BORED.

I

I L

I Lo

I Lov

I Love

I Love Y

I Love Yo

I Love You

I Love You <3

Hehe.. Shh.. Using the word 'Scandal' alot now! xD It's kinda retarded. Haha.. School was wierd when C.L was staring at me while I duty. Wierd. I really do NOT like it. Ego=maniac! Haha.. learnt it from FB. So anyway.. lately has been really boring. I have no idea what to blog. Blogs are like dead now. Please people(: BLOGG

Loves(:

No comments:

Post a Comment