Thursday, November 19, 2009

Subjects dumb enough to score E.

This is all so effed up. I only scored 1 A. English. Very typical subject. I feel like a jackass. Don't you? If I don't work hard. I'd end up selling toilet papers or fishballs on the sideroad. Life sucks! Can you believe it? I got number 18 in class. Not a very nice number! Haha.. Though, I've improved. Typically, Ridzuwan got 19. 19!!!!! He failed like.. how many subjects? AND HE COULD GET 19? I pity Nicho-belly. He got like 7As and got the 10th place in class. Synn-Synn! Get well soon! Your sweetheart/honey(I'm confused!) is very worried about you xD.

And so it's the second last day of school. I will miss my buddies. My class. CLASS OF 1 BAKAWALI. They might not be the friendliest people I've ever met but, we're still friends. Something that I hate about holidays is that, I couldn't see my crazy friends. And the person who's head over heels over me.

I wanted to gunshot myself. Lets try a bazooka? Haha Watched the Batman with Rick yesterday. It was awesome! The joker was like.. Buahaha and Batman was like.. I'd catch you! xD Just joking. So, I'm having cold feet.

BOREDD Life sucks! What else do I blog? Nothing. Hehe.. Watching 2012 tomorrow. Pump it!

No comments:

Post a Comment