Friday, November 27, 2009

Love me, Love me not.


Living my New Year Resolutions are hard. Wait, I don't even have a New Year Resolutions list.. What to do?? So, I feel bloody emotional. So, holidays are so boring. I've got no one to talk to aduixx..! What Melissa said was quite right. Why do we need a New Year Resolution list?? Right! I feel so bloody emotional at times.

Walking past a flower shop makes me feel, hizzy all over. Makes me wanna pluck every petal of every flowers thinking He loves me... He loves me not. Gaaah!! Quit thinking about him JANE! Yikes. Words I've learned today :Hizzy. The meaning of it : Weird, shivery feeling which makes you feel multiple emotions. I like the word! xD Misses the old times when we were hugging.

Muffles. So, I should stop whinning about the past and keep going but can I do it? Hope so. Have you ever heard? Hoping is a dangerous thing. Haha lame joke sorry? Keep going forward.

So my knee and leg still hurt. Typically, people laughs at me for falling off a bike. Damn clumsy. I knocked onto the water meter stone! What todo?? I'm such a noob. I don't even know how to ride a bike. Ouch.So, typically falling off a bike is a noobish thing to do. Zuee was laughing her ass off while I was rolling on the floor. I never actually rode a bike before? So, Grawr.I knocked onto the water meter stone, basically the whole bike when falling on my left leg and my left leg got scraped on the stone. OUCHY. Haha.. I limped home. It was mighty embarresing. Lucky enough to know that her handsome neighbour's gone to China.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, I went out with Melissa for awhile to try on some dresses for prom. I haven't really looked around the whole shop so, I tried on 3 dresses. Well, 2 of them are actually the same just different colour. Very short. The Blue/black dress is cute(: The lilac one is sweet. Angelic. It's very pretty. 89 bucks. Resonable. For prom(:

Shall blog more when I see another prettier dress(:
-Janey

No comments:

Post a Comment