Monday, November 23, 2009

Love, a never ending story.

I couldn't get my mind of the stupid post on facebook. The things he once said, now all turned the opposite. It hurts. You don't and will never know how it feels. I felt like going up to him today and ask 'Can i frigging punch you in the face? ' But you know? I can't do that. That's really mean. Anyway, someone spoiled the snare drum. You know who I mean.. I mean, some of you guys. Surely, you know who. The one who plays the drums in the band. You have no idea what I said to him.

So, Rick told me to choose between That's What You Get and You Belong With Me for prom. Well, He said that That's What You Get is abit too noisy. So, I think I'd choose You Belong With Me and well, wish me luck. I don't wanna screw up and embarres myself infront of hundreds of people. Grown peoples. I'm like the youngest there. Everyone's like form 5 and I'm the only little form 1 there. So, I'm feeling a little emotional now. Today was great until I saw that lame post. I put something really mean on my P.M on msn and commented on facebook on his post.

I wanna kill him so badly. Yes, I do. You never know how painful it is to see it. Grr!! Why is love so painful? Love is so unreasonable. And trying to forget is hard. Why don't he just ignore those questions? Instead, now it's hurting me. The night is cold. I'm kinda freezing. Inspirations. Someone inspired me to blog more. Well, what I'm blogging now is what I'm feeling. I feel very.. emotional. There(: Mood of the day.

Life is so unfair, wait.. Life is never fair. Was never fair.. Grr! LIFE ISN'T FAIR. It's so hard to say? Nope. I couldn't smile now. Why are guys.. uhm.. Mostly all guys be like this? It's unfair where they get advantages of us girls and treat us like dirt after they do.

I better get off the internet before I say something worst. -Janey(:

No comments:

Post a Comment