Monday, November 30, 2009

Jesus by my side†

Changing myself is a challenge. But, I'm ready to accept it and have Jesus by my side to help me. And some great friends. I have them here to support me. Love me for the way I am. Trying to make myself better too. And about the 'him' thing. I think I'm finally ready to let go. Thanks to a friend. He really teach me alot. Loving myself is the first step in changing myself. Secondly, loving my family. So, who I was is not who I am now. So, I'm trying to be much happier now. Although, I still do get jealous a little. Learning to let go.

So, BORED. It's so early and mum's asking to sleep. NO WAY. My facebook wouldn't load. Takes forever! I couldn't load it for 2 days already! Kill me. Either the PC isn't good or facebook is playing a joke on me. Jeez!

So this ugly mad man suddenly popped up to me asking for C.S!(You wouldn't wanna know what's that. And if you do. I know it is very disgusting.) Unbearable! It's so gross. Dun forget VERY disgusting. So bored. grr! Asking someone you don't know for something like that is totally rude! Abnoxious. Too much.

Life's a bore. When you got nothing to do, read bible. DO IT! I gotta ask my brother for his bible(: It's good for you. I don't know what to do. I'm so empty. Like a shell. With nothing in it.

Gross.

Gross!!


GRRR!




ILG.


Love, Janey(: †Jesus by my side†

No comments:

Post a Comment