Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Christmas Is Coming.



I do not enjoy the fact of people crying in my house for no reasons. This is nasty. I got enough crap for one day(: Christmas is coming. What I want for Christmas this year is :-
  • Having the perfect prom.
  • Getting a new phone(:(But most porbably next year):)
  • A hair curler.
  • A better life.
  • A new heart.♥
Can you believe that, it's December already? I don't wanna go to school! But well, sometimes doing nothing at home is really boring! I miss my friends because sometimes I don't have anything to do or to say to my family. My aim now is to change myself. To go to prom. It's my gig, to sing. It's for the singing. Grr.. Mama's mad. She's the 'man' in the house.

So, today I actually spring cleaned my room. My wardrobe. Hehe. My table's much cleaner only when it gets dirty again! Jeez! It took me hours to clean out my wardrobe. I was on msn while folding and cleaning my clothes. It took me more than 2 hours to put everything away. Any how, I threw away alot of my clothes. Clothes I do not wear and well, I gave it away(: Have a good heart♥ I even found a BUG in there! Mum threw it away. I used the can of Detol in the kitchen to spray my whole wardrobe(: Unbelievable.

Chi-Cheng(: God loves you. Sing that to yourself.(: Read bible. Haha, you know what? I'm actually a Buddhist. But, I don't really pray like my dad. I pray to god. Hope he answers me! Hehe.

Blog more when it turns to night(:
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
-Janey~ Little Ms. Sunshine♥ †God†

No comments:

Post a Comment