Wednesday, December 09, 2009

ILY My man(:

The Princess and the Frog
I had flu. Kept sneezing. And I couldn't sleep at night. Then when I wake up from my mum's yell. My eyes wouldn't open. So, when I finally got them open I realised my nose was completely blocked. I was in pain! Water kept coming from my eyes. OMG right?

Anyways, guess what? Today's lunch break with Tim was GROSS. He ate a whole plate of rice and the last few bites, he realised that there was a MINI dead cockroach was in the rice! He wanted to spat the rice in his mouth out. THAT WAS GROSS! We left that place THAT instant. I wanted to tell him to complain.

He made me go to shoe shops to look for shoes. For prom. So, prom's rehearsals're next monday and I think I still kinda suck. So, Catholic High people hates 'You Belong With Me'. Who hates that song? I mean, everyone likes it! OMG right? So, I'm just doing a duet with Rick. ): So sad. I'm paying hundred over and bought the expensive dress just to go up and sing a 2 minute song. HMM!

So, I feel weird lately. I don't know why. =.= Feel so.. Emotional. Gee, something IS wrong with me. I can't really find the proper person to talk to. Suicidal xx I can't stop listening to 'Tick Tock' from Kesha. Nice song(:

I feel so Bored.

Who don't love nice food? Hmm.. I'm craving alot lately.. Hmm.. I eat alot of candies. Sugar-rush. And alot of spicy food.. Hmm what do we call it..? Spicy-rush? xD weirdo(:

♥-Janey(:

No comments:

Post a Comment