Sunday, December 20, 2009

My Prince Charming, awaits!

Aduixx, I'm so tired.): I woke up late today and YET I feel so tired. I woke up at 11.30 pm blur! I brushed my teeth. Marsha was waiting for her turn to use the toilet. So I let her use after I got my contacts on. Ate nasi lemak. Then went to shower. (: 5 minutes later ; stomach ache): went to toilet more than 4 times. No big deal right? Haha.. anyways, got to Mid Valley. And blah blah.. BOOOOORING. I sat there waiting for my friends come to visit me. HOWDY! What a surprise? 2 of them came! Jian and Chee Wong.

I'm still wondering when is the movie Cirque Du Freak's coming out): Waiting for it to come out! *sobs* JOSH HUTCHERSON!! Fantasy-ing for him ain't helping my emo-ness. He texted me today all of a sudden. I have no intentions to talk to him at times. I feel depressed at times because of him. I just told him to stop talking to me. He told me he talks to me because he's bored. I mean.. No thanks. I've got no mood to talk to YOU since you're just BORED.

So, gramma and grampa're sleeping over tonight. Grampa's watching bastketball. Not just any basketball.. CINA BASKETBALL! Akward.. And I'm having a bad time. SULKING. DEMMIT! Matthew was like.. Jeez, JANE stop blogging about your emo-ness! Anyways, what should I do?

FEEL like dirt sometimes): So emotional today!! I don't feel like talking much. So it's ugly. My blog's ugly. I am UGLY. I FEEL UGLY. UGLY LIFE I HAVE!

Matthew's pissed at me for blogging emo stuff out. I feel like an UGLY DUCKLING. Although, people would say.. NOOO!! But I'd say YES.

GAAH! THAT'S ALL FOR TODAY! EMOTIONAL~
-janey

No comments:

Post a Comment