Friday, December 25, 2009

Heels : KILLER

ALL AMERICAN REJECTS!
It hurts so badly): Poor, feet! I just found a new weapon. HEELS. You can kill your feet with it. So painful. My feet's RED! I've been suffering. Stupid Crocs! I rather walk bare-foot-ed!! But people might just STARE like no one's business. Retarded me. I really liked the Polo sneaker(: It's so nice. But my mum was like, NO WAY><>

Christmas.. Hmm.. Is so different this year. It's like any other days to me. So boring.): I was texting the whole day! My bill's gonner go so high my mum woould keep skinning me alive.! Like, everymonth! GAH!! So, disturbing, looking at people doing gay stuff. It's like.. having Santa Claus digging his nose in your living room sitting on your couch with one foot up. SICK!~

My sister's watching Cinderella. Which means I'm watching it too! I'm so inlove with Josh Hutcherson. Though, Sunn-Synn said he's OK. OK?! GRR~ Hui Lim likes him too! Join the club! Yeeha! Ofcuz Synn-Synn said that. No one would be as 'good-looking' as her 'HONEY' xP

So, I went to the The Gardens. Walked around and went into this shop and got Matt a pair of Sunglass(: You're welcome Matt! You don't have to thank me! Haha..(I'm just joking!) Well, hope you like it(: Since you got me a Fedora(:

Going to Kuala Selangor tomorrow. With Joseph and Wen Jun in the car, it's going to be really stuffed.): And how long is it to Kuala Selangor? GOSH! Don't remind me!! Grr.. My back's gonner hurt.. So badly.

I have nothing else to blog): Hmph.. Enjoys(:

XOXO~ Janey(:

1 comment:

  1. Thank so so much for them :) and I still am grateful for it :)

    ReplyDelete