Saturday, December 12, 2009

The GooGaa crew

DAVID ARCHULETA
Watching random chinese adverstisments are really boring. And random! So, Bob was like.. GRR! 'Potong!' your fingernails. I was like.. hehe.. I will xD He was like.. 'Tak praktis ke?' I was like.. er.. er. Then I played the rythm he asked me to. Anyways, I got my contacts from Aunt Chloe. Hehe(: Gonner wear them starting from tomorrow. Hehe.. bye bye glasses(:

So, CHS' prom's coming! A little nervous but, keeping it cool. Hmm.. I'm wearing White shoes with my Black dress. Do you think It's ok? Hm.. my mum's like, Pantyhose! Haha not only pants! Gee.. ma fan Haha!

Anyways, I asked for 1 lollipop and end up with 3 lollipops and a bag of marshmallows! Haha.. I'm gonna get tooth decay or diabetes. Or BOTH! LMAO. Matt's back by now I guess? Hmm? Haha can't wait to see him though.

I wanted dancing lessons for this holiday but ended up gettin fatter. Since I'm eating sweets like.. EVERYDAY!♥IT. No hope for dancing now):
♥Janey

No comments:

Post a Comment