Thursday, December 24, 2009

JOSH LEONG SAI KEET><

(THIS IS SICK!><) JACK BLACK(:
I returned home with an upside-down smile since dinner. But it's gone after 2 friends cheered me up. One is Chun Ming(: , Thanks dude(: And the other one is Josh Leong Sai Keet. Pfft! I'm dead laughing my stomach off. I gave him his name!! I mean english name. It's funny b'cuz I'm naming him after Josh Hutcherson! Haha!! I'm obsessed. And I told him I'd name my blogpost after him. xD For making me laugh my stomach off.

I'm counting down for Christmas with Josh and Synn-Synn(: Cyberly! Obviously, and I'm sneezing my head off. It gets annoying when some weird add about cyber-deffence's like popping out of my window. Haha, I keep closing it but it's just soo annoying.

Kept telling Synn-Synn that my brain's malfunctioning><>no.18 in class. That sucks. Obviously. Kinky enough. So, I'm so bored.. Superbored. Next gig on 1/1/10. Julian's relative's house. Aiks..><>

I ate some bad watermelons just now): I feel sick! HAHA><>

That's all for tonight! I have no idea what to blog>< class="Apple-style-span" style="font-size: large;">JOSH is waiting for it. Nothing special bout it!! x.x HAHA

Lotsa love XOXO-Janey(:

No comments:

Post a Comment