Saturday, December 19, 2009

Random clicking (:


MOVIES I WANNA WATCH IN 2009/2010:
  • Cirque Du Freak: The Vampire's Assistant
  • Zombieland
  • The Princess And The Frog
  • The Tooth Fairy
I'm helping them PROMOTE their shows! They should LET ME IN!~ RAWR! I'm so nice. Haha~ LET ME IN!!!!

So, basically I was dreaming about some weird stuff about zombies.. WEIRD I KNOW! I woke up with Marsha calling me and mum pulling my blankie away. THAT WASN'T VERY NICE! Hehe, poor blankey): and just to realize that the clock was showing 9.43 am. *Sobs* so early! *yawns* Wore my contacts FINALLY! My left eye was reddish for the past 2 days.

My grandparents came over this morning and then we went to eat Dim Sum(: So tasty! (P.S : making Jian feel more hungry! YAY!) xD So, Boring. Grr.. the internet sucks! Facebook's homepage ain't loading AGAIN!~ ):

What could be more depressing? Living sugar-free? Or.. getting dump? BOTH. Random): Hate the net!! Grr~ got dc-ed from msn): I feel so abandoned! GAHH... Shall blog more when the internet goes better(: Buahaha(:
-Janey(:

No comments:

Post a Comment