Saturday, December 12, 2009

Facing the conciquences.

DON'T YOU LOVE THEM?
So, yesterday while I was looking at my blog. My house suddenly went dark. BLACK.. And the fan stops spinning and my brother started screaming cuz his game on the computer was un-saved. He was like WTF~! NOT again? Ai YOOO! My game!! And it was really dark. And starting to get a little hot in there. I was like.. Lucky mine's laptop and I just fininshed blogging xD Buahaha ;)

I slept in the hotness & darkness for the whole night. Self-fanning does NOT work. Very hot. I was sweating but I managed to fall asleep. How nice? But I keep waking up so, doesn't make much of a difference. Rick was cursing 'TNB'. Then I started. Even my DAD said it. Haha.. The whole night without electricity! And well.. I suggested that we pack some clothes and rent a room at Cititel. Haha.. Retarded. TNB!!

So, I woke up realising that the electricity was still off and I went back to sleep in anger. GUA. And well, in the morning I had to shower in the dark. And the water was freezing cold. And well, I couldn't straighten my hair OR charge my phone. Haha.. I brought them to music school. GRR.

So, BORING.

Life in the music school means BORING. Sometimes.

Phsycopath. I wanna be Phsycic. OMG is it even correctly spelt?

GUAAK GUAAK.♥

♥ .♥
O

♥ Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment