Tuesday, December 01, 2009

When I say it, I mean it.

Hey, guys(: I feel a little depressed. I wish there was someone to talk to. I don't know. I feel like there are people that don't wanna talk to me. I feel kinda empty. So, went to Ikea. Didn't exactly looked at furnitures. We went straight to the cafeteria for dinner. I was about to reach the trays and suddenly a hot guy rushed to reach it. Well, anyway, I took a tray and just pass it to himl. He said thank you in a very nice acent. I whispered to my brother 'Dude! He's so cool!' Haha. So, I just walk. So, bored.

Later, we went to The Curve to shop around. I got a pair of jeans and a really nice shirt. I'm so bored. So, I walked past by a shop that reminded me of an old friend. So, I texted him. And it was like.. -silent- GAAAH. So, I walked. And walked. Exausted. I feel so, GAAH. Indeed so, I have no idea what to do.

Things to do:-
  • Love my family.
  • Read bible(AND UNDERSTAND)
  • Buy a lovely dress for Prom(:
  • Practice.
  • Get killed by Alphi tmrw 0.0
  • Change!
Love me! please! xD Joking.♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Love the ♥s. So, annoying of me. So bored. I need my other half of my heart/span>

Please love me. Wait, Jesus does(: You a stalker? Right, lame joke. Too boredx.x I wasted my time. Too long. Love at the first sight. Believe it?

Do you hear? Me? Calling you? Probably no.xD It's too far.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
-so random, Janey♥

No comments:

Post a Comment