Sunday, December 06, 2009

I love my berries.

ADAM LAMBERT!!I♥U
Who doesn't want to be known? Haha, me? Sometimes. I had a tiring day. Well, atleast my piano teacher didn't scream at me today. First time:D And HE LAUGHED WITH US! Me and my sister. We were joking alot in class.. Theory. Haha.

Tim and I went for .. HIS lunch break. Well, I didn't eat actually. I just went with him. He asked me if I wanted to drink anything and I said no. So, later he treated me chocolate sundae. It was yummy. We stood near the elevator enjoying our ice-creams and talked. He made me laugh. Alot. LOLS. And well, me too.. I guess? So, I walked him back to his shop. BUAHAHA. A guy thing but.. my shop's like.. the highest floor. Buahah.

So, bored. My whole day was.. DEAD boring. I walked with Bryan(my cousin) to visit Tim. He chased me out of his shop's corner xP I'll get you for that Tim. Beware. Buahaha
*Evil Grin*

Little sisters. xD They love making our lives miserable. My sister. Torturing me by blasting the TV on with HSM3. Ironic. Very ironic. Haha.. She's got a good thing going. Strong imaginations. So, I'm bored. Please people. Talk to me.

I do love the facts that I'm completely lost. I feel happy at times. And feel completely mad. I really hate a person but someone else just makes me laugh. I want to punch someone. And yet hug someone so tight. LOL. Mood swings.

♥♥♥♥
Tata-Cherios-Byes.
-JANEXOXO
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment