Monday, December 21, 2009

Home sweet home

GRR!~ I had a tiring day): Tomorrow's a family day. Trip to Genting. Sounds exciting? Not really. Just like normal. HAHA. So, I woke up late today. And heard my parents talking loud from the kitchen so I went out. They were talking about some stuff about my family. AKWARD~ So, boring. What to do? So, when I reached Mid Valley went lunch with mummy(: Went to Esquire Kitchen. The people working there got really tired of my face because we always go there. HAHA.. Lame post today..

So, I spent my time reading at the party shop next door. Buahaha(: And talked with a friend. So bored. I'm watching this romantic Japanese show(: The guy's cartoon. AND HE'S CUTE! 0.0 Oh no! Though, it's an amazing story(: So, bored. OMG that's like, the only thing I could say on here.

There's one thing in this world that would keep my world spinning. FOOD!

WEE !!~ I'M ONSUGAR TOO! ADD ME! http://jellybeansnlollipop.onsugar.com

So.. yea. Link me(:

No comments:

Post a Comment