Thursday, December 17, 2009

PUR-FECT PROM! :D

WOOHOOO! Prom's finally over. Pfft, so sad! Gotta say, it was great. Alot of pretty girls and handsome guys! Buahaha(: Anyways, DC really rocked the night not to mention the Barbie Patrol Squad too(: Great job, guys;) Hehe, I was soo nervous when I went up. The P.A guy was like.. 'Hey, you can use this mic. So, you're Form 5 also?' I was like.. nope. I told him I was Form 1 and he said 'Really? You don't look Form 1!' Then I went up and sang. I was nervous but it went well :D The stage went completely dark after my song and the stairs was really dark and scary so, I had to sit on the first step and climb down! It was funny. I went down and HJ was giving me a thumbs up! Yippeee!! And well, the lights were still out and the DC video was playing. Everyone started coming up to the dancefloor and started dancing. And soon DC came out again singing. It was awesome. And after the Band. It was dancing time. The dancefloor was madly covered with crazy dancers.

I went out there and danced my heart out. It was awesome. I was dancing with my heavy earings then I took them off. It was really painful. I danced my heart out. Soon my feet were hurting as my heels were 2 inches high and it really hurted. And well, Yumey'f feet was too. So we flung them out and start wild dancing! Shuen and Megan followed us and we DANCED! Not just us but the whole band too! Haha waaait.. Not just US but the WHOLE ballroom! Everyone! Hehe..

Well, I danced wildly till my brother hit me on my arm and say 'Jeez! Calm Down!' Haha.. Aiks.. So, sad. The rest of the night was just incredible. You have no idea (:

Well, what else do you wanna know? Hmm~ Just.. ask me. Spam my cbox, add me on MSN, text me or anything(: I'm abit too lazy and I'm afraid of my grammar or any english error xD Buahaha ~! Well..

Random much. Hmmm~ Talking to Jian and Mathew. PRINCESS AND THE FROG~! I soo wanna watch it. Waiting for Wednesday (: BOORING!~ Blog's getting lamer and boring-er.

Well,, I guess that's it for tonight. because... hm... Jian's waiting to read it~ Buahaha♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Janey(:

No comments:

Post a Comment