Monday, December 14, 2009

Tuesdae.

ORIANTHI
Not too much of a GOOD day. Got spat on my face.. 'By Accident' by TK. GROSS. Was mad at him in the car. Didn't talk much on the way back to Mid Valley. But, on the way to the studio, we made noise inthe car and HJ was SITTING on V's lap. Gay! 4 guys squished at the back and 1 in the boot. Well, my boot is not those types of boot. It's x-trail-boot. xD Haha! So, my brother was BACK there. And me, the little gal sitting the big space infront. Big baby boohoo! TK was like.. OI Little girl~! Let V sit infront ma.! Then I was like.. get squished at the back with YOU GUYS? No thanks!

We got there(studio) and we were late.. OBVIOUSLY. We only got to play 2 songs. GREAT. *Sigh* And they talked alot. ALOT :D The dude in the school uniform was quite gay/cute. HAHA! Gob-smacked. Obviously. I have no idea why he was looking at me in a weird way. It was funny. xD And the other bassist too. Haha.. Very akward. The studio's filled with celebrity pictures with their signature on it. I LOVE the LeeHom one.

There are alot of reasons to know why I love him. But yet, there are too many reasons to hate him too. I pick the Hate him side. Because of what he did to me. I should let it go. But have no effing idea why can't I. I hate him. Kinda. It's like he dump me for another girl. Jeez =.= Why are GUYS such big MONSTERS? HUGE MONSTERS. Let's not talk about it.

Matthew visited me today :D NICE TO SEE HIM AGAIN! He got me a FEDORA as a Christmas present! I LOVE HIM FOR THAT! Haha.. and his oh-so-english accent was funny. He walked around with me until his mum called him and I went down with him and took pictures with them xD Friendly mum, Matt!

Have you ever heard of Orianthi? She's a mad awesome guitarist/singer! Love her. She was supposed to play for Late Michael jackson but well, he died. Pshh! Sad sad.. I like the song According to you. It's awesome. Give it a listen(:
♪Janey(:

No comments:

Post a Comment