Thursday, December 24, 2009

You're so Yummy!!

Can you imagine? JOSH HUTCHERSON's on Cirque Du Freak!Though he's not the frontman but I don't care>< class="Apple-style-span" style="font-size: x-large;">YUMMY! Haha><>Adam Lambert is too! But too bad he's gay): But who cares? Haha and Michael Buble's not just yummy! He's SEXY TOOO! BUAHAHA!

Crazy me, Synn-Synn wants to kill me ><>Nicholas' in Australia now. he told me he'd get something for me! HAHA I asked him to get me either a Michale Buble CD or Adam Lambert's! I WANT IT SO BADLY! Can you imagine? Yummy people. xD JEEZ! I'm using the word yummy alot. HAHA AKWARD!

Nothing's better than lying down and watching TV. But too bad I can't. My laptop's burning hot. HAHA.. ANd Marsha snatched away the remote. I thought that my mum would let me learn dancing. But now? Holiday's almost over. ): All I did this holiday was SULK & DO NOTHING><>

I'm so bored): No one's talking to me and I'm like.. GAH GAH GAH! It's like talking to myself. ): I'm staring at Josh Hutcherson. And listening to IWanna. ><

Go poke youself! It's the best thing to do. HAHA.















I guess that's all><
XOXO, Janey(:

No comments:

Post a Comment