Saturday, December 05, 2009

Juke Box(:

Emma Roberts
I had a tiring day. I feel really sleepy but, not gonner sleep now(: I woke up early in the morning and my eyes couldn't OPEN! I just got up anyways, Melissa came for a sleepover. So, we woke up and brushed our teeth. HELL NOT TOGETHER! Buahaha, and well, I showered and changed :D Rushed to Mid Valley. Ate. Breakfast at McDonald's. The burger was small.. Really small. But, it was alright. So, just got along with it. Meli got some Ham & Cheese Takos.

We sat at my shop until I got alittle too bored. So we walked out. And we went from the 3rd floor and to the Ground floor. Visited Tim( A friend(: ). Sabotaged his mini corner. Haha felt bad. Well, we hang out there for almost the whole day. Haha kept going up and down. And well, went out with him for his lunch break and talked to him. Alot. xD

Later on, I had guitar. Bob screwed me. Because I didn't practice for the whole week. Haha, but his awesome patient attitude saves me. He taught me patiently. He's just pissed. But he's not really that mad or angry. I had fun in class. We laughed. Haha.. Weird.

Went back down. SABOTAGED MORE! xD Buahaha! I had loads of fun with him. He's an awesome friend. Lols(: Anyways, I do have a place and a friend to hang out with now at Mid Valley. (who's always there.. I guess xD).

So, I finally have the time to upload the photos of me and my sassy friends' on Facebook. Haha.. they're already going to kill me. How long was it? Hmm.. almost a month. I feel bad. Haha not to blame me! Blame that I have no time and well, the net's like, slow.. SUPER SLOW. Haha.. SO BORED.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
So, Christmas is coming. AWESOME.
My Christmas wishlist:~
  • A dress for prom.(Mom)
  • A hair curler(Dad)
  • Don't expect anything from Rick and Marsha.
  • A domo plushy(Melissa)
  • Bible(CKK)
  • Books, loads of story books from.. (PPL)
  • And.. I don't know 0.0
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Stuffed Turkey (God bless the Turkey!)seem to be nice for Christmas. I wonder how am I going to celebrate Christmas this year. Jeez, what am I thinking? Haha, with my family. Hmm.. where?? I'm not sure. KINKERS.

That's all for tonight.. I guess? I don't know what else to blog ♥
-Janey ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment