Thursday, December 03, 2009

Short stuff :D


No offence Andre, but, you're short. HAHA! Feel so mean.! But soo cute! xD He made it to the movie! Thank God(: I was talking alot. xD Made him really annoyed! He was like punching my face.
Buahaha. It was freezing cold in the cinema and he was like. WARM. Can you believe that? Weird person xD I was freezing. Hmm.. So, the part where Taylor Lautner went topless, I went HIGH. I was like ANDRE! AHHHH! JACOB! WHOA!Then the part where Rob went shirtless I went AHHH SO HOT! GAAH!! And Andre was like 0.0 I was pulling his shirt. BUAHAHA.

Paranoid by the first impression I gave him was terrible. Haha, it was kinky. And weird. I was like, OMG you're still short! And he was like.. EHH~ SHUT UP LA. xD That was funny. He wanted to kill me already.

GAAAAH, folding my clothes are sooo BORING. One of my pants even smell. Effing smelly. =x I hate doing laundry. *Yawn* Im on the floor. Folding clothes:( GRR.. So, Synn Synn's like I'm becoming more like LII!! SWT. Come on. Benefits for becoming me kkies? I love you guys(: Advantage! I give my love to you guys! Advantage! xD Haha. Love me(: gogogo!

Who's a bitch? xD A girl who steals your BF away(: A female dog too. Hmm.. I'm too bored. What to blog hmm?? Sister's watching some lame Barbie show.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment