Sunday, December 13, 2009

Mondaes.

GIMME A MICHAEL BUBLE LOOK!
Tomorrow the band and I are going to some studio. GREAT. Rick told me that if they like it then they would give us more time so I could sing one more song. Guess so? Hmm.. Well, hope so. I'd be singing 'That's What You Get' so, pray! And I have to memerise some lyrics. Anyway, I started wearing contact lenses today. Well, for the first time IT was okey(: I wore my mum's sunglasses and it looked nice. I'm wearing it tmrw. In the car. Obviously!

SO boooring! Randomness. Bryan and Owen was making too much noise in the Party house next door was freaking annoying. The guy working there was like.. LAUGHING AT ME. Owen was calling me a tranz and lesbian and stuff. Can you believe it? I was soo embarassed. Bryan was asking us to shut up and we were so noisy. Then customer walked in and the dude started asking us to shut up xD NICE. Very nice.

Stupid drama. =.= I hate it. This dad shouting at this mum for like. NO reason. I hate it. Him shouting at his family for no reason is BAD. Hate his temper. Hate his attitude.

It's like, 13th of December 2009. Well, 3 more days till Prom. Well, I think it's gonna be a great show. Hope so xD Haha well, I bet I'm going to be really lonely there. Haha no one's going to ask me to dance I bet and I'm going to walk all around myself. Hope no one's gonner 'LO LUP' me. xD save to stick with my brother(:

BORING!~
WHO COULD SAVE ME~?

♥Janey(:

No comments:

Post a Comment