Saturday, December 19, 2009

Hello, SEXY!

JOSH HUTCHERSON'S IN CIRQUE DU FREAK!
YAYAYAYAY! That's partly the reason WHY I wanna watch. HE'S SOOO CUTE! So, here I am blogging again. I'm too bored. That's why.
So.................................................. BORING. GOOGLE ain't working now either):
Mr.Jian is suggesting I put ELMO on my DP, same as him. But failed to send(:

I've been eating the whole day): I'm gonner go FAT): SO FAT): All I can do is eat eat EAT(:
So RANDOM0.0

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA(: I'm making ppl dizzy. The consiquences of reading my blog:D I likey!~My cons are about to DROP OFF. My eyes are dry.

I SAW MEGAN FOX IN HER SHOWER! GAH!~ THAT'S SO RANDOM!~~~~ D:
Adam Lambert's new Albulm came out(PS! WHO CARES IF HE'S GAY!?)! I'm ready to buy! But I only have 100 bucks. And I have to spend it on Christmas presents. So sad): It'll have to wait..FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT :D

Haha♥ Kris Allen's album came out too! AND ALLISON IRAHETA'S TOO(: I can't wait! I mean.. to buy it. Do you know? The postman always delivers the wrong mail to me! That's so RANDOM! BUAHAHA><>

Akward riddles:~(GAY CONVO!)
Matt: Why did the koala bear fall down from a tree?
Jane: Hmm.. I don't know?
Matt: Because it fell asleep!
Jane: OH!~ HAHA!
Matt: Why did the second koala fall from the tree?
Jane: I don't know? WHY?
Matt: Because it's been hit by a refrigerator!
Jane: HAHA OH MATT! IT'S SO FUNNY! ><
Matt: HAHA Why did the third koala fall!?
Jane: Because it lost its balance?
Matt: Because it thought it was a GAME and Fall too!
Jane: LOLS!
*The End*
BLOODY GAY(:
LALA~
A bunch of crap (: Don't you enjoy it? I wanna drink GREEN TEA
*gasps*
I think I've found my prince Charming! I was JOKING. I like pink glitter! It's so cute.
I♥JOSH HUTCHERSON!
I ♥ YOU
Who doesn't like HIM?
CRAZY RANDOM
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
-Janey(:

No comments:

Post a Comment