Friday, December 11, 2009

O' Christmas TREE!

FEDORA~ ANOTHER CHRISTMAS WISHLIST.
Heard of the song, O' Christmas tree?? Haha! Hmm.. I've heard it in Barney. My sister's Barney disc. Quite childish. Yep. Haha. More like alot. So bored!

Suppose to watch Zombie Land. But my brother couldn't get the tickets 'cuz the counter person was like.. IC! Yea.. So my brother bought Storm Warriors. BOORING! I bet I'm gonner snore my nose off! -.- Why did he even got my ticket? ZOMBIE LAND! Princess and the Frog! Two movies I wanna watch this month. Watching Princess and the Frog with Matt.. I think. He's coming back to Malaysia like.. TMRW.

Bloody boring. Help me! Stomach's aching like crap. Later people!

1 comment:

  1. SRy we didn't get to watch princess and the frog :( I'll make up to you I promise :)
    -Matt

    ReplyDelete