Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Pop those pimples

ELMO
What could be more frustrating? Hmm.. let's see. Boy problems. Hitting puberty. Hmm.. gettin a fight with your parents. NOPE. All wrong. It's pimples. PIMPLES it is. Haha. I'm so relief to get it out on my nose. Haha.. gross I know!

*30 minutes later*
Shit! I forgotten that my blog was still on. xD haha I was talking too much on msn. Haha sorry bloggie. It was a long day today. Practiced singing. Walked. Sulk. I don't know why do I always sulk around him. But things went okey after I talked to Tim. He really did cheer me up. Thanks(:

Everything seems to get me confused. Am I tryin too hard? Giving up.? It's just that, everything's just coming right back. Why? I don't know why either hmm.. Am I stupid? I promised myself I'd forget it. But why do I still keep it in my heart? It's hanging in the corner. Waiting for someone to bring it up again. How could I ever let it go?

I guess, I should go. Hmm.. Loves, Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment