Friday, December 11, 2009

Eloise

BOYS LIKE GIRLS♥ I♥ U
Wee wee, you have no idea how suckish Storm Warriors. Lucky enough that Rick didn't get a ticket for me. Though I was a little pissed at him for not telling some stuff. Uber gay. So, I wanna watch Zombieland sooooo much!

DIE ASSHOLES DIE! Emo hearted. Who eat's people's heart and spit it out then? It's a sad sad thing.

Anyways, I saw my uncle. Well, his name is Ricky. Long time no see.(: So he talked to my mum and stuff. BOOORING.LALALA~ Gimme a five!

Lately nothing has happened. Well, only yesterday? I talked to him. I got all emo and I told him it's best not to talk to me anymore since well, before he hates me and stuff. I don't want anything to get worst. I've had enough. I'd manage to forget him but everytime he talks to me, things end up really messy. Cuz I'd 'emo' at him. So, I told him not to talk to me anymore. I'm so sick and tired. He doesn't feel anything.. That doesn't mean that I don't. I have feelings too you know? You can't just come to me and mess it all up. Big jerks. Because I don't wanna go around telling 'Geee! Golly! I'm fine already'
Then start talking like emo assholes to him and other people! SCREW MYSELF><>
CLEAR?

I'm like a bloody fool lost you know? It's like I have two face. One really happy infront of other people and the other sad and emotional inside. I don't even wanna look at him now..

Stop the emo topic. I had a dull day. Who bothers? Nope.. NOONE.

Mama mia.. I dream of becoming a dentist now(: GEEE.. I have no idea why.

♥ Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment