Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Reason me(:

EMMA STONE
Growing up means~ PAIN. Really pain. Firstly, girls get their period. And your tummy gets all twisted pain and you go,AAAAHHH rolling on the floor(: Like mad woman. I know I know. I get that all the time. And well, let's not talk about guys. Haha. Then you get pimples. I HATE PIMPLES. Or red spots. It's ultra embarasing! Haha. And your body changes. Haha.. When puberty strikes. You will go mad. Not nice(:

I'm trying to get this thing out of my nose! GRR! So, today was crap. Piano! 1 1/2 hour. 30 minutes for practical and almost an hour for theory. No fun. Not fun at all. Haha it was torture. I was bored. Talked too much, and he got mad. Buahah!!

Threw my favourite shirt away. Bought a new shirt. What the crap. xD
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
This ♥ thing is kinda getting into me.

Rubber duckie gotta bathe. It's so dirty. I checked out the lipglosses(: LOVE THE COLOURS. Don't like the smell. Not really. Some I must add. Nice(: I got a transparent one. My mum hates me for buying so many stuff.

Things NOT to do:
  • Say Die.
  • saying, KILL ME.
  • Get into trouble.
  • Panic.
  • Say RAWWR
Well, ♥♥♥ -Janey(:

No comments:

Post a Comment