Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Today.. Was deepshit.

I stayed in the shop with Rick. But he left me alone awhile and that's when thing began to go emotional. I walked around in boredom and i heard the sliding door openned. I waited and suddenly he popped up. He was kinda surprise. Shocked. He asked me where my brother and the rest was. I said 'pool'. He asked me somemore and I actually wanted to scream at his face saying 'Gawd! I don't know! Why can't you frigging call them yourself instead of asking me! You're still talking to me!? What about yesterday?! Go away and stop talking to me!' Wanted to scream that out to his face. But ofcourse, I can't. And well, Julian popped up. And they left soon. So, I sat on the stairs and tears started to cry. I rolled up like a ball and cried. And after that, everyone came back. Rick scolded me. He was really loud and asked me to go to the back in-case he sees me. So I did. I cried more and more and he scolded me more and more too. He left and TK came. He tried to comfort me but yet I still cried. And he left and another person came. Well, I cried for a little while and went back to the shop. And they were trying to make me laugh. Well, I did. And we watched Harry Potter. It was really wierd. I saw him again and I felt like crying again. Well, I tried not too.

I soooo soo soo wanted to go up to him and ask him if I could really punch his face! And the best part is, he called a girl to come to the shop and well.. TK was like, Aiyaaa, His girlfriend laa~! I was jealous. Can you believe it? I feel so damn bad. I don't like this creepy feeling. Feeling jealous and heartbroken is the worst sickness you could get. Trust me. You could never help this feeling. I tried to not bother about him. Laughed and joke with the rest. Went bowling with Tk, Julian, Rick and Joseph(Rick's friend). Well, I only spared once. Well, it was fun atleast. I tooked alot of pictures. Well, not really alot. Just afew. Well, mum found out about me crying and she was bloddy pissed off. She gave me a walk on lecture. I wanted to DIE.

So, munching on potato chips and sipping on japanese tea is much relaxing. I'm trying to get loose of my mind. Nicholas asked me if I really want to let go of C. First of all, I don't know if I have feelings towards him. I don't want him to waste his time waiting and end up with a broken heart. I know how it feels and it's painful. I'm ready to say yes. I don't want him to wait. But it's his decision. Dun say I didn't warn him.

Well, I don't know what else to blog.. so, cherios.

No comments:

Post a Comment