Saturday, November 28, 2009

Blisters of a Broken heart

So, everyone's telling me Gee, how hard can it be to forget someone useless who treated you like that?! Truth is, GEE IT IS HARD. Gaaah! And so my day was really boring. I was playing guitar. Lifeless. Yeah.. And Jason teached me some new stuff. And well, he told me he read my blog and he knew,basically, what was well.. going on? Well, I kinda told him. He understood. So, his girlfriend works in M.A.C. I was thinking, maybe I'd get my make up done by her if, mum lets. She gave me her 'serious' look and well, that made me shut up.

I've been crouching in pain. I had too much cold drinks and stuff. I wanted to roll on the floor and say... RAAWR! Haha It's too much. Bob got pissed at me because I didn't really practise. And it was really funny. I wanna get red sneakers. So, my mum wanted to kill me for talking about prom too much.

Love

Life

Live.

Gross! Why am I still thinking about him? Shouldn't I just use a frigging gun and just shoot myself? Demmit. Love is bloody blind.

Badly ruined.



So, rejecting guys. Weird but saying no to the guys I DON'T like is a good thing. So, what to blog.. hmm.. It's so boring. Turning the world around seems impossible. So, people actually reads my blog! I'm surprised.

Touche, Alphonsus ain't coming tomorrow! I flipped my theory book closed the instant when mum told me that he's not coming. Haha laughing with glee. BLAST.

I miss my brother. When he's not around, I've got no one to bully. Or talk to. He's still at Kuala Selangor. I asked him to catch a firefly for me. But he said.. NO. Presto. Shutters. So, I asked him to becareful. Cuz something might be sitting next to him.. xD practical lame joke.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥Jane(:

No comments:

Post a Comment