Saturday, November 21, 2009

Do you mind if I'm still madly in love with you?

Grr, kinda hate my feeling. Two guys in my head. *slap slap*. I think that I kinda couldn't let go off it. And the fact that he decided to go his way, and leave me behind like some monkey who just lost it's banana. And well, I don't know. I still kinda hate him when I see him. But well, still kinda.. madly in love with him(can say). Illusions GRR. Haha.. So, well, 'C' typically his name is.. Well, let's just call him C. He is like madly head over heels about me. Well, kinda like him but not as much as you know.. him. He's really sweet. He cares alot. Very.. 'Kan cheong' Get it? Hmm..

Well, holidays just started and Rick told me that I could sing for the Catholic High School prom. Teehee! A duet with him and a song of my own. Hehe! I'm like, special guest. YESH! I wanna get the pretty dress I saw at Sunway Pyramid. It was so pretty! Strapless-tube dress. Hehe.. And well.. get my hair done and stuff. Geez! I should stop thinking that far since i haven't even started singing/rehearse with Rick's band. Hehe..

I nearly finish my big jar of stars.! So happy. In 3 days I could finish! Gawd, the night is so cold. I'm freezing. And there are like more than 6 mosquito bites on my legs! Itchy! so, itchy!! Oooom. Lately, those ghost movies are kinda boring. I don't know what are they doing. When I get older, I shall die my hair(: Hot pink or maybe purple. Blue looks nice too(: Hehe.. Dad's gonner kill me.

Janey.

No comments:

Post a Comment