Thursday, November 26, 2009

Spamming my emo-ness

So, continue about today. We had a blast putting make up on each other and well, making crap(: We went to Sunway, walked for awhile. Basically, I got a pair of Echo Park slippers which's really nice. So, we reached home and I signed in to msn and started crapping with him. Then Zuee got so pissed she was like 'Gawd, tell him you'd talk to him later and stuff right now, Let's go bake!' But I didn't listen but afew minutes later the net got disconnected so off I go to bake. I was texting him the whole time. While baking, I was texting. Throughout the whole 'conversation' , well, from depression I went to I'm-okay. But to be honest, Not really. Like I've said. What else could I do now? There's nothing now to me anymore.. Besides him. Longing for his love. Gawd, this is very depressing.

I've got no interest in other guys now. I totally lost confidence to date and I don't know what's going on in my life. Love is depressing. This is the reason why I do not want him to read my blog now. I don't think he will now. Well, I don't know. That's what he said. This is sooooo emotional!

I feel like crying so badly now! It hurts alot. More painful then the bike-fall.

Zuee and I played with make-up and I like the glittery blue-ish eye-shadow. Or maybe purple. I so so sooo want to cry. This is bloody annoying. I have to focus on prom. That's the only thing I have now. That's the only thing's left.. For me now..

I have like 4 plasters on my left leg. It's so weird. WILLIES! GET A LIFE JANE! STOP THINKING ABOUT HIM! YOU'RE FRIGGING STUPID! HE DOESN'T EVEN CARE FOR YOU! HE DOES NOT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOU! STOP IT!!!

That's all for tonight I guess? I hate my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment