Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Shopping for PROM!

I'm so tired! I woke up with my eyes barely opened. I dreamt of him. Unhappy. Why? I dreamt of him, like nothing has changed between us. I felt so hurt. I really did. Anyways, I was a little bit careless and well, my back's starting to hurt again.

Prom's coming up and the songs are good. I went shopping with Divyaa. I still couldn't decide which dress. Well, I haven't actually found the perfect dress. But I found those sexy kinky dresses. I don't know. Not really my type but shall give it a try(: Make up. I'm 13 and well, it's prom of course I have to wear make up. Haha.. I have to look really nice for prom since I think it'll be my only gig. For now. And well, it's my first time singing infront of big people! Well, not the first time but this time is for Rick. I can't embarres him or else I'd be dead. Well, I need a dress, a pair of shoes, some make-up, hair accesories and well, need everything to be perfect!

Don't really feel like blogging today. The internet is much slow and I can't talk to my friends.=.= Curse the frigging net. It's so unfair that my brother could goon msn and I couldn't. Trying to find out who Noob is, is so hard. TELL ME!! I know him?

Being looked up to is hard. Being looked down is harder. Why is life so unfair? Who cares? So, I'm watching Phantom Of The Opera. Make a great deal.. I think it's a great story except the part where the phantom abducted the Christine and stuffs like that. Akward moments. Anyway, the opera house is very nice. It's very.. enchanted and classy(: Clothings equals fabu! Love the lines and acent.Opera singings are bloody lovely!

Anyway, what do you think of blue glittery eye-shadow and deep black eye-liner? And well, light pink lipgloss. Sexy kinky dress and not-so high, high heels haha! Make sure everything is perfect for prom. The perfect prom. Gawd, I shouldn't really be talking about prom. Haha.

-Janey(:

No comments:

Post a Comment