Friday, October 23, 2009

Ai yaya.

Look at me! I feel so dead.! Felt like killin myself sometimes but I think I really can't do that. Haha.. Not worthy. I'm so dark dy. But it's worth it since Pandu Puteri got no. 1~!! Me, Synn-Synn, Sze Yuen & Gracey jumped up and screamed and shouted like mad when we heard. We had pizza and junk food. Happy! Yeaap.... but not now. I feel so noobish!

I'm thinking back of everything we had gone through and... just.. Everything. I feel so stupid. But what can I do? I don't know why too. Just.. painful. I know I'm stupid. I just, can't forget him. It's hard. I feel so bad. I want to forget. I try to be happy. I try to smile.. but my smile just isn't really from me. From the inside. I know you guys must be mad or something but I just can't control. I'm retarded. Stupid. Whatever.

I'm watching this ghost movie. It's kinda touching. Abit scary but it's nice. I really don't get it.. Hmm.. Love/ghost movie. Craps la.. FB can't upload pictures..=.=

Dad bought Crocs. I got the disney ones. xD Wanna buy Jibits! Mum thinks they kinda look ugly. Haha.. No way.. But I wanted to buy the heels too. They're purple. Teehee.!

Finding a nice topic to blog about. Kill me xD Please spam at my cbox. Delighted to see spammers.

No comments:

Post a Comment