Friday, October 30, 2009

Tooba

Liar, liar pants of fire. Heard of it? Haha.. Yeapp.. Anyway, today's practise was.. uhm. Not bad for the first time but.. sucks. Haha.. I sang like.. a.. GRAWR. Just really bad. So, anyway my finals are coming up. Have to work extra hard for B.M. It only counts for streaming. OMG what am I saying? I meant.. It's the most important subject. I don't really think so though. I feel so lame. If I fail B.M straight to 2K next year. Losers.

So I didn't blog for a week. My mum was busy nagging me about my studies. Piano.. And well.. houseworks and stuff. She thinks 'internet' is destroying our minds. ROLF. Killed the pain with a shot gun. I have no idea what I'm saying? Hehe.. The Cartoon UP is soooo CUTE.! Hehe.. I love balloons! Not clowns! Hehe..

So, I had a hard time. Well but my friends are there to cheer me up so, it's alright. My week had past fast. During PJ we played, have fun, laughed. We joked and I do stupid things. Haha. I ran all the way across the field alone. But the footballs came and the guys came running towards me nearly got hit! I ran back to the shed. XD Where everyone was at. Got critisized.. AGAIN! Haha.. I enjoyed my 'Stupid' moment.! Hehe..

I love the colourful balloons! I LOOOVE IT! It's so touching... When it all comes back to me..=.= Doesn't matter.. I so adore the kid.(: Russel is so CUTE! Hehe.. I couldn't believe it. Grawr. Whatever.

I'm so dead bored. Life sucks xD Haha.. Manggo puddings la..=.= Felt top of the world. The dogs and the bitches. Haha never mind though. Nights. Needa pee

No comments:

Post a Comment