Sunday, October 04, 2009

Monster.

Doesn't matter how much you spent on a person. Or how you feel about that person. It just ends up.. DIPSHIT. I had a terrible day. Had a cold. Got pissed. My brain felt numb suddenly. I think I'm going to die. Hate him. Hate you. =.= I feel hurt. I don't know why. Maybe I do but, maybe it's just a small thing? Why am I making it such a big deal? WHY? I'd tell you. It hurts.? I feel like avoiding him. But, just can't.

Monster.. Is it me? Or is it.. you? Who gives a shit? No one. I skipped guitar. Thnx Bob. Lesser burden more happiness. Mooncake festival.. huh? I used to have lotsof fun at great-grandma's house. Candles, lanterns, mooncakes, fruits.. But now? I'm just sitting there alone. Maybe just had alittle fun. But now? Nothing.. I sit there anxiously waiting for him to text me.. But he's busy partying. He's gotten high and me? Emotionally upset. Everything changed. I don't know why.. And I really don't like it. Theres a big wall between us now.

Gimme a break.. Oh well, anyways, I got my K.H homework/project done. Everyone at great-grandma's were like.. OMG, CHENG-AH.. You sew de arh? WAAAAH!!! SO LEK LUI(clever)!! Becareful arh?? swt!!! I was like.. hehehe.. yeaaaah.. (LMA) =.= Then dad scared me. =.= Sucks. DIPSHIT. I bet I'd fail this dipshit work. This is a natural thing.

I dun feel like talking to anyone. Haih.. Dana, Jacelynn.. Help me. Call me asap when you see me online... =.= DIIIIIPPPSHIIIT. xP

Love, Janey.=(

No comments:

Post a Comment