Saturday, October 10, 2009

Living up the limitations

Guess what? I promised a friend I have to live happy. And smile. Can't cry or emo. I am trying to.. my dad gave me a 30 minute lecture. Demmit? I wanted to die. The whole day, dad was like.. yapping in my ears. Gimme a break already.! He ain't that bad. I really don't believe. I don't care how bad my brother dishes about him. Convincing me that he's not worth it. I wanted to die. I don't believe it. I really don't care. But.. I don't know. I have to try to forget now. I'm so bored. Tired.. It's painful. I can't believe it. I lied to him. I said I was fine. I'm okey. But no.. I just don't know what's happening in my life. I feel like a fool. =.= I so wanna die. I still feel pain in me. Can you believe I'm still this stupid. Its the worst of me.

Thats all for now. Janey

No comments:

Post a Comment