Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Are you still feeling the way you felt before?

I Couldn't get my mind out of it just. It's like pages of a love story tearing out by some evil person. Yes.. It is true.? I cried. Till now. I kept listening to 'Another Heart Calls' and I couldn't help but remember. I couldn't help but cry. Vee told me.. More crying I'm going to go blind. I'm thinking, letme be it then. But I don't wanna hurt them. I called a friend when I was hiding in the toilet crying so that my mum would not see me. I hid in a cubicle. But he was busy.. He convince me not to cry. Couldn't help it. So I just said bye. Then I called YN. He heard me sobbing and sobbing.. I couldn't even said hello. It was blury. I couldn't here him. Just my heart crying. It was so painful. I finally talked to him. But I had to stop. I couldn't hide in the toilet forever so i said bye. And I texted him. He replied 'Kesian you la.. You cried so badly.' I was like.. Yeeaaah..

I'm listening to the song now. I'm crying my heart out. You guys must be thinking 'Jeez! STOP CRYING, IT'S STUPID!' Yeah I know.. but could you not cry If you were me.. I wanna scream at him. Why is he such a jerk to me? The most important thing is.. Why do I still love a jerk? I don't wanna think of him as a jerk. I know he wanna study. But now he made me lost. And now.. I couldn't study. Hope he's having a good time. *chuckles* What am I kidding? He is?! He ain't bothering a shit about me. True enough. I'm so stupid. I'm asking all over about him. SWT!

'Kor.. Uhmm.. Can I...? Urgh.. NOTHING LA!' OMG right? I said that to my brother. I bet he knew how i felt. He kept scolding me. Yea.. I heard him talking to my mum about something.. Something like.. 'I didn't know she'd sulk till like that..-' or something. True. I act like i couldn't hear anything. Then he came in my room. Asking me, 'Hey, did you hear anything just now?' I was like.. No? Haih.. I'm so useless. Would someone stab me and run?

*end of blog for today*

As deep as I need you, You wanna leave it all~ Another Hearts Call.

Loves, Janey. (I guess, someone else were calling him... ):)

No comments:

Post a Comment