Saturday, October 31, 2009

I kinda hate you. Yet love you.

I was speechless.. But I started the convo with him. Just to wish him Happy Halloween. I had wierd feelings. I wanna talk to him yet I don't! He talked to me like nothing. But I... I don't know. I really hate him.. SO DEEPLY. But still love him and couldn't forget him. It's so hard for me. I just don't know what to say to him.. I couldn't study. Our convo was wierd and silent. Dead. He actually knew about me doing a performance? I asked him who told him but he refused to tell me. Jerk..=.=. I told him Fine La.. Whatever la. Then he asked if I was angry. I said no.

My stomach ached. Girl suffers. I couldn't eat much. I feel cold. And look at what I'm wearin? Short skirt and a T-shirt with Crocs high heels. Purple crocs(: I adore purple. It's so calm but still has it's bad side. xD I bought so many crocs. Haha.. I have 2 pairs. The heels is actually my mums'. Share(: Hehe! I love Crocs!(:

I am actually studying Geography but I couldn't get it in my mind so I decided to blog. Sorry though.. I mean to mummy. Hehe.. I feel so random. I feel emo now. ): Unhappy la.. I don't know how to get him out of my mind. Depressions la.. So painful.

Well.. try to study la.. Byes.

No comments:

Post a Comment