Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Let go if you could but I couldn't.

Day 2 Dying.
Gawd! I cried the whole day at school. You have no idea.! I wanted to scream. But No way. Guys were teasing me.. My face was red. Really red. I cried whenever I think of him. And which is.. ALL THE TIME! Everyone's telling me I should forget him and move on.. How? Is he doing the same? Hmm.. I bet he'd do it really fast. It doesnt matter.. I guess? Why do I still feel for him? How stupid? I don't know..It hurting. But I can't just stop.. It's mental sickness.? Lols.. Stupid me. He don't care about me already. Why? Do I still bother? It hurts. Ditto.. I fell so deep for him now it's so hard to get out. He IS trying to forget me. So why do I still bother? Can't help it. LOL. Suckish. He hates me. I love him? He's not bad. I don't believe it. I just don't get it why he's acting like that. I know that he MUST've a reason. How stupid huh? I so wanna die. I feel so so upset. I don't know why. Kill me someone! I swear... I really don't believe.. WHY?..=.= I give myself a 20% today.

Today's the last day of school now. I have to work hard. Last term. But I couldn't concentrate much. I'm so SO stupid.. It's like.. yeah.. swt..I'm trying my best to forget. But yet I couldn't. I really need to focus. But everything reminds me of.. him. How painful. Its a stab in the heart.

So today I reached school. Gloomy.. I cried during duty. So I cried. (Thanks Dana, for the tissues.) In class.. I cried. And when teacher came in.. She asked. And during Science.. teacher asked me too. Aiks.. I act fine. But everyone could tell i was not. I didn't talk much to school. Just to my pals. And cried. So much. Tears just kept coming down. Dying ain't the best choice, YES I know. But atleast, you won't feel a thing now.. I didn't talk to him the whole day. I'm trying not to.. *sigh* Didn't smile much. At all.. I wanna talk to someone. But he's probably too busy for my little bussiness. Love is so blind.

I kinda changed. I guess.? Ask everyone. I don't know? *sigh* I'm dying. My phone's much silent. So am I. Doesn't matter la.. I really am sad. Cutting myself isn't a good choice.. hmm.. How about..? Gawd.. can't find a way. So stupid.

I'm so silent. My blog's so lame. So am I.

Love, Jane.

No comments:

Post a Comment